Monday, August 27, 2012

Dearest Mun Yee

Hey ah po! 

how can u leave me, edwin and victoria here alone? 
how can u leave me with no more noise anymore ?
Who am i going to shout at? Fight with ? 
Who am i going to be crazy with ?

Oh man, WHY must u go so farrrrr...

But...

I know i cant stop it, God has this wonderful marvellous and awesome plan for you, so it is really bad for me to stop u right? Well i dont really have that big big influence compare to God. :) 

Time passes so fast 

We have known each other for like more than a decade already, it is really hard for me to just let go of my best friend like this, i couldnt remember how we actually become so close d. From young till we are 19, we have been so strong together, so many people come and go, but we are still standing firm. 

I think im going to miss dancing with u also lar! Last time we always pray that we will be in the same group, even if one of us cant make it, sure will end up swapping in each others' group :) 

Everytime I think of the stupid things we do together, i will sure laugh, so silly la us. I am so sorry that i've always fight with u , but i couldnt help it, because of disagreements :P haaa.. just joking! i think it is because sometimes i just dont feel right if we dont fight, so weird! or maybe we r too use to each other, we just treat each other like somebody that we can just express out everything, FAMILY :) 

Remember to not kick me out from the bungalow ok? haa.. I feel very sad leh, everytime u say we cant stay tgt. I am left alone :( You know I feel so bless and love to have u and everyone of us in our group ? Although i am always the one that dont know anything de! hahahaha.. Especially after wei sen, i had trouble forgetting him but u always sure say something funny, then slowly it goes off. So if next time, i face this problem already how? no one joke around with me anymore :) 

My beloved sister, if i didn't cry in the airport, don't worry, I am crying writing this, is just very weird only ed and me sending u off, then i cry. hahahaha!! (if i didn't cry) if i did then ignore this line! hahahah

I just realize we took so little pictures leh! We are not a camera like people huh ?! hahahahha


here are some memories and pictures that we had 


Remember this ???
our first carl jr, and everyone was looking at it like some hungry people! 
our First group photo
when we are 13!
u look so funny here lar!
Our first time singing in camp tgt!
3 of us together in a group! 


This was the picture we planned to stay over in Bernice's house!

#1
#2


NAH ur 38 picture! hahahahaha.. i curi curi ambik!
First time the 5 standing firm besties take our group picture.
couldnt believe this is the last picture we take before u leave to persue ur studies

making in progress
and lastly,
our friendship band which represents all of us


Mun yee, 
U have been a good friend throughout the years in my life, I've been saying it over and over again, because i really mean it. I couldnt believe my life without u as part of my family member :( Although we only meet each other like one week once but now i can only meet u like 2 years once. :( 

Thank you for all your prayers, and celebrations, presents, love, care and many many more things, now is my turn to keep u in prayer too! I hope u find someone that treat u as good as we do, love u as much as we do, and also maybe LIFE PARTNER?! :D

When u feel very tired and stress, give a call back to us, we will be here for u, we are ur family too. Just dont forget us when u have new friends. :) 

We have grown up so much, u c from the first picture to the last group picture! We have also grown so much in christ, I believe God will continue to guide u to grow more in the future. Wanna know something? 

I am very very proud of u, that u r persuing medicine and BECOME a missionary doctor, this is an awesome job, God has certainly used the right person to reach out! Continue to grow in God kay! 

Hope u like the gift and sweets that I give u :) 

God bless u my sister

Keep us updated always and plan a nice time that all of us can ooVoo together!

Love u 

28/8/2012

Friends come and go,

but true ones remain.

Father, 
thank you so much for placing this awesome sister in my life
Continue to bless her and guide her throughout her life
Although she might be far away from her family and friends
Arrange reliable and good people around her and let her to stand strong for u 
and always strong faith that u r always there 
Because u r always there. 
Amen 

xoxo
Dancer for God 




No comments: