Tuesday, February 1, 2011

when hapiness arrive

HUMANS EMOTION:
for me la only two categories.

SAD or HAPPY

some of u might not agree lar.. like i said..
MY OPINION!
well..

I'M HAPPY TODAY !
very !

a lot of things happen today ..
BARU I HAPPY.
but i'm just going tell one of it..

i finally get a shoe!
IT'S BEEN SO SO LONG
i've a shoe !

so WELCOME


P/S: SHOES R NOT AVAILABLE FOR SHOW!


well.. i'm no basically totally happy about this also..

what really makes me happy
is...


i get to connect with God few days (last week)

i was so far away from him until i can barely
come back.

these few days.. make me realize
God is always there for us.

AWESOME right?!


a simple thing in life , can bring happiness
to everyone .
because u don't only inspire others to see..
but u inspire others to smile


thank you God,
for stepping along with me through every details of my life
for giving me wonderful friends and person
and bringing happiness in my life through this wonderful peoples and family..

u r worthy to be praise!



xoxo
Dancer From God






No comments: