Saturday, February 5, 2011

Seeking for the root


It strike into my mind when my friend said this
"i'm searching for the main reason I serve God"

i believe so too.
not to say that i'm trying to do what my friend's going to do.
but i believe doing this can really get us
BACK ON TRACK

i love God,
truly and sincerely.
but i don't want to fake around admitting
that i still rmbr my main reason of SERVING GOD

IN this busy world,
most of time,
humans tend to forget their main purpose of doing something

I'M a HUman.
i forget things
that i promise, that i trust, that i serve and that i do

but now,
i just wan to wake up from my FANTASIES.
search back my root


seeking God with the right purpose again
not just blindly worshiping.

being a half wake girl is better than being a half hearted worshiper.



seeking the root is not a bad thing.
in the other hand, it brings more happiness and wonders
odand taking us back to our main purpose.


God is a great God,
i have no guranteeeeee about anything,
but i'll do my best to search back
God is worth everything.
thank you God,
i'll find back my purpose and worship u through that way.

till now.

xoxo
Dancer for God


No comments: