Sunday, January 22, 2012

Chinese New Year EVE

Special year for Chinese New year!
cause there's no 30th but only 29! hehehe

ok, as usual, today is a Sunday,
went to church in the morning,
then back home

BUT

i realize i'm quite a forgetful person
i've promised people things
and i tend to forget about it
it's a bad habit!!!!
hate it

then OFF TO FESTIVAL mall!
planning to get some new clothes,
well saw some, wanted some
but couldn't get it
as i'm fatter now and my mom was with me
the whole time just now
so have to like,
act TAK SUKA

love this top though!

so end up
got NOTHING

so balik rumah
and had a thunder/lightning NAP!
sgt bising, but i'm impress how P-I-G
i was! hahahaha


EVE mesti perlu makan dgn family kan??
so had dinner

we were pretty early for the THIRD session dinner
so our food came in so fast, we had to asked them to slow down!!!

within an hour, we r done with our dinner!
sgt cepat right?????? hahahaha

here's some picture

oh! before that! like i've mentioned, it came really fast, so we had to eat fast
so didn't ambil the before product only the end de! hahahaa

ini nasi!
my cousin adorable leh! hahaha

oh? some white wine, but more like a juice!

THEN
my favourite part of the dinner!

The desserts!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
love the middle desserts! Its delicious!
along with

THIS!

First ang pau!

ok! that's all! sorry for the bad english!


as time goes by,
the new year spirit that was in me had slowly faded
but I still cherish every moment
that I get to spend with my
relatives.
Happy Chinese New Year



Thank you God
for all the wonderful things u did in my life
including today
i'm happy to be in this world
as your daughter

till then,

missing you.

xoxo
Dancer for God

No comments: