Sunday, September 11, 2011

Hate = Miss


It has been a long time since i last BLOG.
but
my life was so busy with wonders and memories.
NOW?
it's just memories.

I don't hate people, i just
DISLIKE them
but how many people willing to BELIEVE?

when i say i HATE

sometimes it means that i miss them.
my words could not express out what i really want to say
so things will just b
e the same
OVER AND OVER AGAIN

LAST TIME
Pathetically ,
i hate just because



anymore as in, i don't want to feel hurt ANYMORE.
However, recently
it strikes right into my heart.
I'M JUST AVOIDING it.

i'm just avoiding to grow up,
this is the way of life,
a path.

the truth is


so no more avoiding,

FRANKLY SPEAKING
to know your BAD
make me feel so much relief,
BUT
how much more?

picture speaks a thousand words.

today, as proof,
I MOVE ON.

i wouldn't deny that i'll miss everything again next time
but it's not the same compare to now.
even the bible says
" love u enemy"

in a real way, not a deathly way.



I wish we were still friends.

i'm always your friend. FYI.


REMEMBER I DON'T MEANT TO HURT or TARGET ANYONE else's
thinking in this post. It's just my feelings.


it is not that i can't do it,
is just whether i want to do it anot.


thank God for a wonderful day,
it's a happy day.
4 months of miserable life,
but u take it out from there,
and open a whole new world for me.
thank you.


No comments: