Saturday, December 5, 2009

New baby at home...

hey...
holiday..
boring...
ntg to do lar
missing everyone in school!
yup u too! haha

AnD
juz finish watching 2012!!!!!!

well.. my new baby..
aren't that new..
almost one week d...
sleeping in my hse
BUT still looking good!
hm..
new baby...
x-mico mui! u noe wad i like to shop rite
?
if i shop lar..
(handbags + heels.)
bt most of the time heels
so yup now u noe wads my baby ??
ok! not human kay ...
its way awesome den human..
the satisfaction.

the love for it..
ok.. i'm not shopaholic..
ain't easy for me to get heels.
so ya.. when i get on
e..
HOO RAY !

love at one sight

clap clap...
welcome my baby !
i can't say that is super nice lar.
(i mean u think)
bt for me..
really nice!
not really those formal type..
compare to the earlier one..
juz a simple heels..
bt still nice!
well.. i'm picky..
bt ada limit too!!
haha

since the company designed this shoe..(designer)
so have to thank them bt putting up the
shoe's brand!
that's all! short!
(might look long coz i enter a lot ma!)
THANK YOU MOM for everything!
g2g..
nid to wake up early tml!
chaos!
God bless u alwiz!

-pray-





cherish every moment left
everything u have..
every.love u r pouring out now
to who, what..


duwan leave far away from u !
every moment..

to u ..



everyday i close up my eyes..
i see the awesome things u did for us !
tq LORD for everything...
u r the best
guide me tmrw..
touch everyone's heart..
let them open their heart to worship u
love u .. n noe u !
i love u alwiz..
THANK YOU LORD FOR EVERYTHING!

xoxo
Dancer for God






No comments: