Saturday, April 25, 2009

my horrible RESULT !

heylo !!!

miss me ma ??????????

hehe ..
well .. dunid to miss me .. I'M BACK .. * s-s ing n perasaning*

haiz ...

MY RESULT !!

TERRIBLE HORRIBLE N VEGETABLE !!!
almost a lot of subj .. lower den 50 .. haiz ..
i DUWAN to get fail .. except ( add math ..) .
the subj.s .. tat i felt pain in my heart the most .. r ..

ACCOUNT,MATH ,ECONOMY AND ADD MATH !!!

my math .. fer the first time ..
70 below T.T (nt chuaning) dun compare wif primary lar !

juz saying the FACT !

n.. currently .. 2A1 .. from 7A1 .. drop to .. like tat !!
haiz !!!!!!!!!

monday .. nid to retake .. some paper .. haiz ..
realli retake .. coz .. terrible .. (eco 48 onli !)
i'm so stupid lar wei !!!!

haiz ..
hope tat .. i can correct tat freaking .. QUes lar ..
PLSS PLSS PRAY FER ME !!

tat i can correct ALL 3 ques ..

I HOPE .. I CAN SCORE BETTER LO .
if not .. i can easily change my emosi !! n i duwan this to happen !!
is not A GOOD THING !


MID YEAR !!!! HERE I COME !!!!!!!!!!!!!..

i'm so gonna win u!!!


stupid exams !
u make my life miserable !!!
arrrgggghhhh !!!!

JIA YOU JIA YOU !!
fer the next 3 weeks ..
especially to add math n math, acc n eco !!!
u 4 subj.s ..


one but not least

BAHASA MELAYU !

WISH u all good luck ..
to whoever is taking their exams !

JIA YOU GOD BLESS U !
let us all work together !
to achieve wad we hope fer the

BEST !






thank you O Lord fer everything ..
u let me drop down ..
so tat i can STAND up !
THANK YOU LORD !!!
i'll try my bez to control my emotion ..
i will !!!!! although i dun realli understand this verse.. bt i still love it ..
u have ur way to make me grow up !!!
HOW CAN I NOT LOVE U LORD O MIGHTY !! U R SO POWERFUL AND
MAGNIFICENT !


I LOVE U FOREVER !!!








for my thoughts are not your thoughts
neither are your ways my ways
as the heavens are higher than your ways
and my thoughts than your thoughts.

Isaiah 55:8&9






xoxo
Dancer For God



















No comments: