Tuesday, November 18, 2008

EmmmPTY HeAdeD !!

arghhhhhhh !!!!!!!!!!!... do u know how boring is holiday ??..

haiz ..holiday is super duper, totally, so ,sangat .. BORING !!!.. every morning .. when i wake up from bed .. i will be thinking .. wad shud i do nex .. so empty headed !! hahha

so i set time .. 9 something wake up from BED !! ( bt i biasa 8 something wake up ).. hahaha .. den .. read anything .. comic .. ( although read it fer million times ) hang around until 10-10.30 hahah .. den .. eat my breakfast ..two pieces of biscuit (can kip fit ) .. hahah .. den play comp .. again n again.. until noon .. den i dun know whad to do d .. AIYOYO .. !! wanna sleep tak boleh .. reali duno wad to do leh !!! sien ah !!

i miss my skool life !! life tat is full of homework .. ( DUN SCOLD ME CRAZY KAY !!) I'M NORMAL .. WHO DUN !! .. luckily .. i'll be out nex week !! .. i promise promise .. get pic fer u ppl to c kay .. dun miss me kay !! haha ( being perasan ) ..

everyday infront the comp .. scared later eyes power getting thicker .. eyes getting smaller .. hahaha..
yeah !! cutting hair .. nex month .. scared look weird leh ..wan me to snap pic fer u guys ??!! i scared dey cut back the same hair .. like usual .. den my frenssssss aso can guess wad hair d hor !! my beloved frennsss..

hahha ..
life is full of .excitement .. bt me .. i dun find excitement .. coz .. i'm lock in the hse .. n i'm getting my freedom TOMORROW !! yeah .. yeah .. yeah !! hahaha ..

bt .. PMR students.. tat think PMR is hard as me .. can can can can .. tell me ur feelings !!?? result is coming out soon .. i realli hope fer 7A .. aiyaya .. smart ppl out dere !! u dunnid to worry lar . confirm u guys get 7A d lar !! realli hope fer .. sej , science n bm,bi .. aiya EVERYTHING lar !! can get A lar.. haiz .. WHO DUWAN !! hahha .. if i get good result .. i can choose my own class !! tell u something .. i duwan to go is pure science .. bt ACC !! wahahha .. weird leh !! hahaha ..wad to do ME MA alwiz mad, crazy n weird+ diff !! hahaha ..

Thank you God .. fer everything ..
I LOVE U ..

XOXO !!
dancer for God

No comments: